To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 125.2 - Secret Base (2)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Kahak was blood-related? I thought the previous heir died with no descendant and took Kahak. Guess I better reread it :/

Dex-chan lover
Stupidity continues.
Well, I hope the rating drops as this arc goes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dunslax that's what I'd like to see as well

@KatoShuu He was blood-related pretty sure, but they couldn't get a girl so he couldn't try to have a baby with Fushi iirc, even though he tried to imply that Fushi was a girl (at heart)

Power Uploader
Well, the one who made her crazy was her mother. Karma strikes again.

This is super entertaining,

I think her thoughts and psyche were well explained too,

Her mother always did use her and treat her as a toy, and she snapped when she found out that her saying she cared at all was a lie just to placate her.

Whether the last bit is true or not, the mom did basically make her into this love deprived person and turn her obsessive about her perfection. So obviously she hates her. The girl is mentally disturbed pretty much, and it's not really her fault. Though her actions have no real excuse.

Fushi banging her isn't really the point and not at all a possibility before most of her problems get cleared up, cause otherwise she's just using fushi.

This arc is great, especially now. And I'll rate it even higher to negate people being oddly dismissive of it.

I'm also just happy that fushi is living in a peaceful world and isn't in that endless cycle already.

And people say it like the writer is bad but this thing is written by the silent voice author, I know that doesn't by itself count for much, but the writing quality and nuance is so obviously great, barring occasional stumbles.

Dex-chan lover
@sif99 Someone gets it, people reading this series have such a stupid attitude about it, some are grabbing any, and i mean any, little error or forgetting all worldbuilding and saying that the story isnt clear.

This girl's actions are a product of her mother's overbearing attitude, her mother quit the family business but still kept her obsession and smothered the poor girl with it.

There is no way around however the fact that this girl clearly has a problem but it is much more complex than just "yandere in love thing", i think there is some Knocker action here too.

I feel that her family line having housed a knocker for so long may have had strange consequences in their DNA, and the apparent obsessive behavior turned in some way into an inherited characteristic, i mean it isnt far fetched, Knockers weren't exactly impeded by nature conventions.

Users who are viewing this thread