To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 125.2 - Secret Base (2)

Hmm I don’t know if Fushi should be lying to her about Hayase and her cruel nature... she hates liars. She might try and stab Fushi. This girl is seriously unnerving. Maybe Hayase’s spirit is strong in her.

...wait, who was hayase?

i thought her ancestor was the dude with the arm parasite

Aggregator gang
MIzuha is completely right - Fushi's a big liar.

It occurs to me that, as far as Fushi's development as a human goes, he has yet to learn the essence of lying. It's not that lying with good intentions is bad or anything like that, it's that he hasn't put any thought on why he's lying, and the implications of that.

@CivilSky: Hayase is the first obsessed one... The guy you remember is Hayase's descendant, and coincidentally the first male to be successor of the knocker, IIRC.

@cache_bag wait, wasn't she a girl??

Edit: yo I reread the earlier chaps and just realized how completely idiotic i am. I literally thought kahak was just a lesbi. What the fuck

REVIVE THE FUCKING MOTHER ALREADY HOLY FUCK. THIS BITCH CAN STILL BE SAVED IT'S NOT SLEEPOVER TIME.

Dex-chan lover
How twisted you should be for all your descendants to lust for a single person

Why you lying fushi?
Hayase is good person? That stalking, obsessed crazy bitch is good person?

Kahak is better than Hayase.

Dex-chan lover
"She gave me a hair tie she said was special to her but it was a lie"
That was really it? Thats so incredibly fucking stupid omfg
We went from existiential dread, saving the world and finding a purpose in life and what it means to be human to the most basic bitch first world rich kid problems

Also why is fushi lying theres no harm in telling her that her entire bloodline is full of psychopaths

@Kampfarsch
I don't think it's entirely fair to put it all on the hair tie, that might be her excuse but it's obvious that she was in a toxic and suffocating environment and she snapped.

As for Fushi lying I would guess he's trying to spare her from something in the moment but who knows.

I mean this certainly isn't the first few arcs but I enjoy it.

She really went "kyun" on that last page.
Fushi managed to raise the flag pretty quick but not sure it's a good thing for him.

Aggregator gang
I just... Sigh.

Why lie when Fushi straight up HATED Hayase, and she was sick and almost killed his friends more than once, and actually killed one. Is it because "she is a suffering girl"? Why isnt he trying to revive the mom--

Not sure what the pampering of a murderous psycho is going to achieve? What's the goal here? Is author san trying to make us care about this girl? Feel for her? I'm certainly intrigued considering the blackout she had, but I'm not super keen on this weird slumber party with complimentary chit chat.

Dex-chan lover
what do we learn before boys?
*DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY
and how is this girl?
FUCKING CRAZY

Users who are viewing this thread