To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 126.2 - The One Who Is Gone (2)

@Human_the_2nd Maybe fushi and the boy basically became one. Fushi might already accepted that the boy is his identity. Also fushi ain't that smart to think the boy as a separate person.

Group Leader
d4841ab9e1c16a5f3216f716106325db._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

From Official English TL

Might be minority here but I'm enjoying the modern arc so far, I just really like the idea of an immortal duper doing anything he wants it's literally what I want from a story lol.

Double-page supporter
@herianforce
is that page from buying the chapter or is there a way to view the latest chapters from the official translation? for some reason most of the images on the kodansha site don't load for me

Double-page supporter
..... sigh........ this story is going nowhere......
I don't know if it's because the chapter releases are slow, or the author really is dragging... having this problem with Beastars too..

come on man just end the damn thing, Icant move on without a proper ending but its becoming harder and harder to keep reading

I don't understand these kind of criticisms such as "this arc is boring" or "why wont this manga end already"

Because if it were to end last year, there would be plotholes appearing. Plotholes such as: What did the knockers do over the time to counter Fushi?

We already know that the knockers have intelligence (changing targets from Fushi to mortals, Hayase's knocker learning human language, and making decisions of themselves)

So im literally sure that some Knockers has taken the same path that Hayase's knocker took: Hiding inside a human body like a parasite for hundreds of years until to the point that it's very faint for the hooded man to sense it.

And im sure that the boy is also has a knocker parasite in him. Or possibly the knocker controlling the boy since birth since he's acting strange.

Double-page supporter
Why are people still debating over the nameless boy..? Holy shit, he died and moved on. Fushi fully took on his image as his new identity as a result, and the fact he was very much empty in terms of personality back then helped this as well.

Later on we learn their ghosts can choose to be wandering or move on. And that Fushi can only revive someone if their spirit/ghost didnt move on.

Man, I'm REALLY enjoying getting to see all of Fushi's friends just chilling and being happy.

I'd be willing to wager that her mother is actually Fushi taking her appearance isn't it? Since he promised to not revive her *yet*

The little boy might be Pyoran. Remember she asked to reincarnate as something useful to Fushi.

Perhaps the boy is potentially an immortal orb thingy like fushi?

Users who are viewing this thread