To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 127.2 - The Place Where He Is (2)

Dex-chan lover
The story should've ended with the last arc... I was really hoping this would be a 3-4 episodes thing just as an epilogue to give a wholesome ending

Aggregator gang
yea we are in creepy territory. Heading for deperssion or mild shock mainland soon enough. I dont hate it but something is def off.

We do not have any kind of main threat yet. What can be more threating than anything we have had yet? Evil angels coming to cleanse the lands?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@atgc Fuck I didn't remember that, I was wondering why she made that face.
I know you're joking but you're 100% correct

The last panel with the confirmed-dead mom actually creeped me out. I think the sense of confusion of "what's going on? what's the unease lurking behind the normalcy?" is quite well done, if uncomfortable.

(Notice the person mysteriously surviving on TV as well.)

Dex-chan lover
@Loksel the feeling I got was that creating fushi was a once off, and that black hood can't do it again, also why would black-hood abandon fushi right when fushi is succeeding(afaik) from what we know of fushi's goal

Aggregator gang
I want to be optimistic and hope Fushi is going to become smarter with an actual education. Though If im being honest, I would be more interested in Hylo and co's school lives rather than Mizuha glueing herself to Fushi all the time

Dex-chan lover
So, Mizuha's mother is really dead then who is the other one at her place?

Tbh at first I thought they’re stretching the series after bringing everybody back but now I’m generally interested to see how Fuushi interacts with other people at school and such

Dex-chan lover
Curious twist.. I wonder if the black hood is resurrecting dying people around the globe now, or are the knockers taking over corpses?

Users who are viewing this thread