To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 128.1 - The Fight Continues (1)

So we might still be dealing with knockers, eh? Just when everything was so peaceful and had a break from tragedies lol

Dex-chan lover
@Friendly_Ram I agree he (she, they?) already said that they like cute clothes sometimes. Maybe they will switch between the male and female uniforms depending on their mood

Double-page supporter
Lmao both of their faces on the thought of going to school. Relatable.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand when they take character that has never been to school and straight up puts them in high school. How are they going to learn anything with missing out on almost a decade of previous material?

Dex-chan lover
"watch out
the gap in the door it's a separate reality

the only me is me
are you sure the only you is you?"

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Fushi's OG human body's that young... Yeah I remember someone telling Fushi that sometime in the past

i wonder why fushi didn't revive the OG boy or the wolf. but I guess then fushi wouldn't have any form to use, or maybe the boy's faie has moved on like the veiled princess

Fed-Kun's army
Zombie apocalypse/body snatcher type deal, i am not excited to see people die around Fushi again :(

Dex-chan lover
@izzulii Yes it is exactly that, Fushi's power of resurrection isnt almighty, he can only make the body and if the Faie still around they come back to life.

Now we have another situation, and as things progress we will discover little by little what is happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Hell damn we going to high school life now! ahaha

Feels good to really have Bon on your side and that Mizuha's mother turnaround.

Users who are viewing this thread