To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 129.1 - Words That Do Not Reach (1)

Dex-chan lover
Poor Yuuki, he's all over the place. On the plus side, Mizuha has crazy bitch disease so he's better off alone lol

I think this arc is ok so far and I'm interested to see where it goes, but I definitely can understand why other people might not like the direction.

Mizuha is whack fr.

Also 95% chance Fushi learns what love is in this arc, along with every bit of the pain that comes with it.

This is the calm before the storm, and the people ‘dropping’ this manga will come right back lol

Dex-chan lover
Really not feeling this arc man
Cut back on mizuha and get on with the invincible children already

@Mektox11 if fushi falls in love then it would be my least favorite arcs of the series.
fushi already loves everyone like a family and honestly based off this interaction I doubt that what the mangas going for.

Aggregator gang
@Titanfan548 To put simply: He was named by a girl from an ancient tribe. Keeping in mind everywhere he goes he sticks out like a sore thumb, and everyone inmediately recognizing him as a foreigner as a result, there is no reason for anyone to ask why he is named Fushi.

They could ask him if his name has any meaning, because It phonetically may resemble another word they know. But otherwise they have no reason to not think he is a funny foreigner with a funny foreigner name.

Dex-chan lover
Hope Fushi never ends up remotely interested in romance.

@apt-get
Meh, they just have shit taste. Even the best arcs in the best manga have people shitting on it. It's best to just ignore them instead of letting them drag down the entertainment of reading the series.

Dex-chan lover
And we’re somehow at the super cliché highschool love triangle. I don’t even know how we got here. When did Mizuha even start liking Fushi (they kinda bonded, but I never really the “she’s in love with him or has a crush on him” vibes; kinda got those weird possessiveness vibes but that doesn’t feel romantic to me and seems more of a psychological issue than anything else) and more importantly how can she be this dense to not notice the feelings of the guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Now all we need is for the glasses girl to have a crush on him and we’ve gone full high school drama series (along with the bullying, mentally abusive mean girls with just no values, and nonexistent teachers).

Aggregator gang
Why does it always happen. Mangas with great premises turns to shit. Now some lame ass highschool drama and knockers turned so small that fushi cant deal with them... such a shame. For me the story ended last arc.

Ughhhmmmmm, like I felt bad for Kahak(?), was it? But I don’t trust any of Hayases descendants!! They always turn up crazy af

ok, i have a few bones to pick with this comment section:

A.) The arc just started you impatient bitch. dont be so quick to call it garbage just because the what could be the last knocker is just fucking around in mizuha's mom and fushi is going to school.

B.) There is no fucking romance. mizuha is just acting like hayase's descendant just like every other head of the yanome. why are you surprised?

C.) Fushi's ability isn't to bring people to life but rather to create a vessel for the soul. it was stated earlier that dead people can either go to heaven or remain on earth. there isn't shit fushi can do if someone he cares about decides to pass on, satisfied with the life they've lived.

D.) It's wild to me that everyone forgot (including fushi) that there was a brief period where he was in love with a doll.

(btw dont forget that fushi at one point in the story said that the unnamed boy is the form that feels most like him cannonically making him a dude. i dont care about pronouns but annoys me when the people who do, dont pay enough attention to use the correct ones.)

Users who are viewing this thread