To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 130.2 - Proof of Peace (2)

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Fed-Kun's army
So far this is the worst arc and the releases are slow.
Gonna pretend this doesn't exist for the next year.
Thanks for the chapters i suppose.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really running out of steam with this series.

And of course it was caused by a fucking time skip, the curse that destoys all manga's.

Dex-chan lover
Nani!??!??!!!!

@relic626 It's actually the scans fault... You can see the releases are weekly/bi-weekly on the Raws linked on the cover (shonen magazine web)

Fed-Kun's army
@AnotherRat oh I know its the scan's fault. I have made comments about them in the past. Instead of focusing on a few and keep up to date with the releases they focus on too many and are usually exceptionally late. Not throwing a bitch fit or anything but that just seems like the more reasonable way to do things.

@Jackist I wouldn't have faulted it if she wrapped it all up nicely before the time skip but I can't even grasp what direction this wants to go like it feels so bad now.

Dex-chan lover
wooaah random new kid with stupid complex powers shows up out of nowhere even though people like that shouldnt exist or atleast shouldnt do so without fushi knowing after he literally became the world for however many hundreds of years
Im soooooooooooooooo NOT invested

Dex-chan lover
You can't just hit me with that surprise out of nowhere!

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
I know right? As if the monthly .1 .2 chapter bullshit and the literal millenia time skip is not enough to kill the momentum, this happens.

i have to agree with everyone else, the hype for this series really died out for me after the school arc was introduced :(

Users who are viewing this thread