To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 132.1 - Deal of Love (1)

Hot damn that family has been playing the LOOOONG game. These vibes ain't kimochi, and I don't think that's the last of fushis eggs.

Aggregator gang
@RyoSaeba Black hood said Fushi can reproduce, and he copied the body of a pregnant sea turtle, so I'm gonna say yes, they will probably hatch and be little normal turtles (they don't lay eggs if they aren't fertilized).

@Spicykun Lol I bet he gets triggered like all those previous times whenever the reincarnations tried something on him.

What I don't get is why this? Why now? Didn't Fushi already go through his "is this lovE?" Phase? Another thing that picked my interest is how the little sister said If Fushi were to love Pyoran-horse, then he would name it.

Fushi actually named Eko, didn't he? Why didn't he make the connection then?? This manga is so frustrating at times, is2g

Every potential development for Fushi is non existent bc PLOT

Also Mizuha as per usual being manipulative trash

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who likes her?
She loves Fushi, but she also has common sense based on her thinking at the beginning of the chapter
She aint a psycho like her ancestors, tho its too early to tell
I really don't want her to end up crazy

Dex-chan lover
"If you would yield you body to me for just one night, I would teach you of love."

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt I would actually argue that she is more likable, as opposed to her ancestors, because she comes from a time period that is closest to the readers' than previously. Although, I would say that she isn't entirely mentally stable either.

This story is weird and unique. Till now, I never bored with the story.

Users who are viewing this thread