To Your Eternity - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Large Vessel

Dex-chan lover
So... basically, he's evolving... and making decisions for himself...
God.. please in this eternal journey don't make him a dunce who just fights to protect as that would raise many death flags.....
Now... can he become the bear??

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, the bear kicked the bucket. Now Fushi could turn into bear, and all hell would break loose.

So this is a general AI and whoever created it threw its at blank state into the human world to see how it will be "trained"

Fushi smiling reminds me of those smiling dudes in Oyasumi Punpun

Do you want him to lose all his companions then? He has to try to help them when he can,
I mean, what're they gonna do to him? Kill him? He's not a coward.
He'd be dumber if he didn't even try to protect them.

It's so beautifully written. I don't care about you all complaining, but I gotta admit, it's sad and a little bit depressing
I dropped this manga after the first chapter because of it, and now that I'm picking it up again, I regret nothing.

I really appreciate the translations, it's beautiful. You can see how neat it is to the point where it sounds poetic.
I love it

its good but im confused about this story also it kinda reminds me of another manga about an elf after she and her friends beat the demon lord

Supporter
imagining a perfectly healthy dog continuously complaining about being in pain (in human language) while going about its business normally has me laughing

Users who are viewing this thread