To Your Eternity - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - The Scales of Fools

Double-page supporter
Is that woman silhouette at the end Todo's? How long were they there that she lost so much weight??

Group Leader
From the way Bon looks, at least a few weeks. And since she continues to give him half (or more) of her rations, she's bound to loose weight at a faster pace, too. Even moresoe since that's exactly what fat is supposed to be - the first source of emergency energy for the body when the usual nutritional influx is severely reduced. Thus she'd have a much better chance at surviving a period of hunger than, say, Bon who is already looking heavily malnourished.

Fed-Kun's army
I have a really bad feeling about Fushi, I hope he gets out of there soon.

I'm sitting here PRAYING that Bon and Todo get a happy end...
I REALLY don't want them to die yet...

I love how Bon is just constantly like "I don't know man, it just kinda is like that." when confronted about all these questions about whether his power is of the devil or granted by a god.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Bon will die along with the knowledge of Fushi's Resurrection ability.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be fun if Fushi was able to create liquid iron from his body after this ordeal?

Dex-chan lover
I think you guys forgot something when discussing whether she died already or not: she's still getting food and giving it to Bon. Guards don't feed dead people, and dead people probably can't interact with objects in this setting.

Dex-chan lover
Iris got thinner.... and these people, if they died because of a knocker I'll happily give them a form or two...

Banned
Wait... that kid is alive?
I thought he was a ghost.

Reverse Sixth Sense Twist!

Users who are viewing this thread