Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
*LOOOOOOOONG, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~*

EDIT : sure we need to zoom, but the quality itself is great. the picture doesn't blur when i zoomed in at least.
so, GJ translator. and thx for the release :)

Dex-chan lover
@UltimateAdrian20 maybe you should get some glasses because even if the pages are smaller, quality is still good and everything, without exception, is very readable and details can be seen.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec Its good enough but i had to zoom up not to strain my glasses wearing eyes. Which lowered the quality a bit. Also the first page made it so that the rest of the pages didn't fit right, with strip reading atleast.

Dex-chan lover
hmm. That arc was quite long. We also didn't see him improving on "useless" skills anymore or creating items and improving his equipment for some time. What has become of "I'm just doing this for fun and mess around. I'm free like the wind."? Sure, I believe he challenged that ritual for that reason in the beginning, but ever since he began it, it was just work here and work there. Maybe MC just isn't a quitter, but the author sure changed the formula of the manga quite a bit. I guess he wanted to highlight the A.I.s and their interaction in this world.
Please bring some RPG elements and growth of the character back.

Dex-chan lover
Yey, two chapters. Though I'm getting bored of everyone wearing fancy bathrobes. A little more variety would be welcome.

Group Leader
blame Official Raw not scanlator for small size pages. I also checked raw size is same 580 px .

Thanks for the double release 😍

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, but is it really that hard to use a good photoshop resizer to make it at least 1000~1200px of height? We're not getting a zoom option in mangadex anytime soon, or ever (the main dev said so, since he hates them for whatever reason), and using the browser's zoom is a mess and gets transferred to all the website. Please, do not upload images with a height lower than 900px...

Supporter
How many more chapters until this arc ends? It's really boring and I'd much rather see him mess around in the main continent with the rest of the cast.

My eyes hurt after this one.... don't get me wrong though! I GREATLY appreciate the chapters, which is why I read it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread