Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 60

Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like things are going ok for the war. Although I'm a little worried as those human supremacists kidnapped a lot of creatures, not just dragons so what happened to those poor things? Might be part of battle group behind current one. Also, things are going to get really messy if some players join the enemy side, although if do so hope get a lot of punishments such as getting banned from entering Fairy Kingdom and kingdoms of the allies along with losing their contract fairies. Would be nice if got some help from the beast kin, elves, dark elves, and others interested in MC even if just thanks for taking care of that rogue dragon or get some people to observe MC closely. In any case, MC is going to be really tired but is going to make a lot of money thanks to all the time saving benefits gained from cooking so much along with increasing morale and whatever boosts his food gives. Would be funny if one of the people in line were buying food not just for themselves but also the Fairy Queen and head advisors too. XD

Page 12 the knight should be saying they're invincible not invisible because armor is protecting them from magic attacks not making them unseeable. He's mistaken though. Armor just protects against magic attacks not physical attacks so can still use magic indirectly. Like opening a pit or crack in the ground under them so they fall in, then even if fall doesn't kill them close it up with them still below ground. Raising the ground they're standing on really high up and then releasing it so they fall to their deaths. Create earth spears and then hurl them with dropped weapons, or anything not wearing the anti-magic armor at them doing physical damage. Don't know if using magic to create a depression with them in it, fill it with water, and then hitting the water with lightning will work or not. Might need to use spell to gather the water rather than creating it, although lightning should still work by going through the water that entered through gaps in armor and still connected with main body of water. Or using trick MC of series (where is an insane teacher who raised heroes for an evil organization known as Howl and desperately trying to avoid a yandere princess with a special metal bat that can take form of a girl,) thought of where used magic to create and hold up large amounts of ice before dropping it.

Aggregator gang
@entity_101 if the game has superb AI then I would expect the enemy to actually fight, not narrate everything the opposing side does lol

Group Leader
@entity_101 Star Wars Galaxies had an entire server-wide war against Darth Vader and the Empire the day it was to be shutdown.

I see that the raws go to 63
and boy are they stretching this Dragon war out.

Dex-chan lover
VRMMOMangas: Isekais in disguise.

*Please read with the tone and pacing of the Transformers catchphrase.

@greyhud90 @HDMI1 I wasn’t talking about how they fight I was more talking about when you press the attack button and the character do only one move or set of moves that never change (unless you change weapons) or when they die their use the same death animation all the time

Dex-chan lover
If I didn't scroll down on the first page I've would have just skipped it lol

Dex-chan lover
The game made Gehennacross rely on headless virtual machine to command the troops.

Dex-chan lover
@MissMystery ... The first page showing your credits... It reminds me of the mobile game... And how I wish I hadn't upgraded the queen... She loses her smile and becomes almost angry serious and has a fireball in her hand... But her smile is gone!!! Do you know if the highest upgrade of her has her smile returning?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for bringing this manga back to life. Hope to see more soon; but take your time. It's well worth waiting and re-reading from the start for.

Users who are viewing this thread