Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 8 Ch. 65

ha hah. Figured his daughter is needing a new fix of Earth's cooking.

Dex-chan lover
now this was a good close to the arc... and glad that earth patted her
so precious, still want to know about the snek cursed lady

Aggregator gang
new artist? a strait berserk ripoff on that one dragon face plus very feminine / modern shoujo art for the fox ai. tho i think miura ripped that one off from the 80s devil w/e manga.

Dex-chan lover
You know you have to Earth, it's your fault the dragons are addicts, you have to cook the king a bento for the princess, it's their fix.

Thanks for the chapter!
Glad Earth fulfilled the Queen's request to have her head patted. Earth is really too aware of difference between him and the Fairy Queen. Shouldn't flaunt it but if she's ok with it who cares what anyone else says? Besides, the rest of the fairies, (and probably members of the other races as well,) would likely just jealously complain that they want the same treatment from him too and it not being appropriate would likely never enter their minds. He should put in a post about the bow saying that some of the materials are from the dragon god, that only was blessed so much due to the high favor of the dragon god and would be just as cursed the more in disfavor he was in, and was only able to use it's full power due to being on a dragon who provided aide. Might help tone down the dragon hunting although considering how rarely dragons leave their lands it might be a while before players can even enter dragon territory. Hopefully developers add a benefit/punishment to the bones and scales depending on whether they were provided willingly or hunted down, especially while in dragon territory. In any case, it's really funny how Big Red took out a ton of meat and wants Earth to cook it for him. Probably needs to take most of it back for the red dragon princess as the other dragons seem to have a hard time even getting near to Earth's quality no matter how good the ingredients they get.

Now that the arc is over, is Earth going to train and then do the Loong Ritual alone or is another area going to open up like the elf or beastkin or devilkin territory?

Dex-chan lover
In the whole history of computer RPGs, I don't think there has ever existed a player who would think they aren't worthy of associating with an NPC. The dude is so full of lame excuses for not wanting to have anything to do with the fairy queen. He should just be honest and tell her he's not interested in any relationships that are deeper than that of a shopkeeper and a customer or perhaps two adventurers who just happened to cooperate during a mission, possibly never seeing each other again afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... I wonder if this is the excellent grade 'Bullforce Meat' that was mentioned earlier...

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why this country attacked the fairies for, was it for land and resources or were they manipulated into becoming throw away pawns?

Group Leader
@Stalkerman They were programmed to be a nation of Human Supremacists, basically if the Catholic "Holy" Crusade targetted all non-Catholics instead of just the Muslims.

Dex-chan lover
At least earth and the queen are still close, also I guess earth is getting back in the kitchen again

Users who are viewing this thread