Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 8 Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
Considering the forces they unleashed in their assault, I actually expected them to put up a better resistance than that. Not that I'm opposed to the battle merely being a quick mop up.

Those two have really bad luck. It would have been preferable to die from that first attack.

Dex-chan lover
Some of them were just blind believers following the flow, like the last 2 people alive.. Poor bastards.

Dex-chan lover
That was a bit bitter... like it could have been a longer chapter with more attacks or so

Dex-chan lover
Two things:
1- Wouldn't the god(s) be the developers/programmers of the game?
2- Can it really be said that they were in the wrong when they were created to fulfill this role, being literally programmed to act like that?

Don't matter how much the author wants to forget that this is not an isekai but a game I will not.

Double-page supporter
@mahtan i think the God is super AI who controling the world, Developers and programmers now just maintain the servers and the AI, then that AI is who controling the world,
if i'm not mistaken, on early chapters the Long princess ask the developers for want to come out early (before Long kingdom released on the update) since she curious about MC that make her 'sister' (the fairy Queen) fall in love with him, so i assume the AI's super advanced on that game...
in fact even MC doubting that this is just a mere game, since it feels so real for him... lol

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of the scene if no players are present? Is this intermission cutscene? Well, I guess execution scene would be boring for most to play.

Dex-chan lover
There once was a theocratic nation called Gehenna Cross.
Once.
They fucked up.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to know who is the two people in the last chapter. They look oddly player-like.

Dex-chan lover
@Rift If they were players, they would be better off starting anew and finding a better faction to work for. Imagine starting to play a fantasy RPG with all the fluffy fantasy races, but all you wanted to do was to purge them all by working for some weird racial supremacy faction. That seems like a chore, even if you were an ultimate troll.

So wait , did the author really created the Gehena just so he could have a war arch ?

Eeeh, I'm not gonna cheer for genocide, even if they were the instigator. Going there and taking them over under their rule, I would've been fine with. This just feels...wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread