Tobioriyou to Shiteiru Joshikousei wo Tasuketara Dou Naru no Ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - My Precious Daughter

Dex-chan lover
ZcT9CQ9.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think this is supposed to be “retribution” more so an explanation on how he ended up like this. It’s like whenever you hear the traumatic past of a serial killer, yea what happened to them was fucked up but that doesn’t exactly equate to sympathy because abuse shouldn’t = killing innocent bystanders. One thing I also want to add is that I hope he doesn’t die, he’s at least feeling remorse for his actions. Not saying he should be forgiven but at least somehow repenting in another way is a better option. There’s a ton of other abusive people out there who feel absolutely no remorse for what they’ve done and instead fall into their own self delusion blaming others. (I know cuz I’ve been through this shit.)

Dex-chan lover
When I read the last page, this was playing through my mind

I dont want him to die. I want him to live and watch afar what he couldnt be to his daughter from our mc here for the rest of his life.

Double-page supporter
RIP BOZO

PACK WATCH 🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the knife went into his kidney, where it would be extremely painful.

Dex-chan lover
Depression as such never causes such behavior.
-self destructive behaviour
-frustration and letting pent-up emotions after blocking them

Anyway, it's weird he didn't had support of the sports team, family nor friends in both work and after tragic loss...

Dex-chan lover
-self destructive behaviour
-frustration and letting pent-up emotions after blocking them
Depression does not cause a release of emotions; quite the opposite. Depression may accompany other psychologic states that result in outwardly directed violence, but it is not itself one of those states.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fucksake, now shes blame herself and have suicidal thoughts again bcuz of whats happening to her dad.. "if only i was obedient this wouldnt of happened" yada yada yada

Dex-chan lover
Depression does not cause a release of emotions; quite the opposite. Depression may accompany other psychologic states that result in outwardly directed violence, but it is not itself one of those states.
That doesn't exclude having a depression, he had a successful career with plenty of outside stimuli, cutting it off caused depression and instead letting out his frustration on making the promise to wife by making "himself busy" he let it out on her blaming for death.

By the way. We're not excusing his behaviour in any bit, but exposing probable cause and solutions.

Also, having known few injured sportsman who had to quit career, without proper investment of their earnings, no future plans if something might happen, they're... quite "colorful" type of people.

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't exclude having a depression
Go … back … and … read … my original comment, and then retrace the thread.

Pointing to his depression as causing his externalized violence is utterly wrong; if his depression had any effect, it would be to moderate that violence. You're no more vindicated in pointing to his depression than someone would be in pointing to his full head of hair.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Go … back … and … read … my original comment.

Pointing to his depression as causing his externalized violence is utterly wrong; if his depression had any effect, it would be to moderate that violence. You're no more vindicated in pointing to his depression than someone would be in pointing to his full head of hair.
* sigh *

One of symptoms is irritation, lack of tolerance and presence of other people or their actions which can cause violent behaviour to self or others. Throw in substance abuse and voilĂ .

Dex-chan lover
* sigh *

One of symptoms is irritation, lack of tolerance and presence of other people or their actions which can cause violent behaviour to self or others. Throw in substance abuse and voilĂ .
Foolish sighs not withstanding, anyone who understands statistics (in or out of the behavioral sciences) knows that they can only find correlations, not causation. What that study actually showed at best is what's called “Granger-causation”. Clive Granger himself (from whom I took some courses) would have told you that they couldn't have shown actual causation, and if the researchers claimed to have done so then they failed grossly, full stop.

While depression is often associated with disorders that lead to externalized violence and in that way depression is often associated with externalized violence depression is not causal of externalized violence and cannot be so causal because of the very nature of depression.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't do it for me, even if he was grieving he did not need to take it out on Kotari, no justification for his actions.
Yeah but it wasnt trying to, understnading why someone does something isnt the same as justifying their actions

Users who are viewing this thread