Today Living With You - Ch. 3

Soooo. I'm not saying I'm rooting for blondie but childhood friend is losing in my opinion. Like if wanted to be more then friends you should have had that talk already rather then sulking like a kicked puppy.

Don't tell me the guy friend is only dating cause he don't want her to know that he likes her.

rooting for blonde boy. she’s better off with a new boy in her life hehe and he kinda looks like an older tsukishima but with straight hair?? ahhshsjs still cute tho😍

Agree, she'll be way better with this new boy rather than stay focused on her childhood friend. For one reason or another, he already got a gf so I feel it'd be better to keep living her life. He clearly needs to figure it out his priorities first but that's not the MC's job (to me it feels like he's just playing with his current gf because he's not listening to her and wants to keep his relationship intact with the MC, idk). I'm really curious as why the ML is considered as a crazy person xd

Edit: oh, tnksm guys uwu<3

Kind of wish she would have told her child friend the truth, but I know we wouldn’t have a story then. I also want to know why the blondie is known for being crazy. Thank you so much for the chapters!❤️

I think the friend likes her, but knows she doesn’t feel the same for him. It probably hurt him when she tried to make him get with the other girl but he agreed anyway, maybe to get over her.

Rooting for .. neither! I hope neither are the ML. We all know the childhood friend never wins and blondie is too pushy for my tastes, but we all know she'll probably end up with the latter.

I think she should just borrow both their jackets and then run away!

Ty for the update : ) I'm honestly obsessed with cute college romance webtoons agg

aghhhh I wanna kill that red head !! every evil bitch has red hair color 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread