Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
A secret bar. So cool. as expected of the big city, oh wait...
Thank for the chapter.

"A headless rider going the wrong way on the highway... There are countless stories about the city!"

That reminds me of one of my favorite things about Durarara, how it felt like a world where all those weird urban legends you used to hear in high school were true.

Also, A R A A R A

I want to know what ara ara (can't remember her name) really is. She seems very determined to keep it a secret.

So now we have a werewolf too. I wouldn't be surprised if we have one of every sort of creature by the end of this manga.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I like that werewolf, I wonder if she will be incorporated into the story at all down the line. Rin had the super scary stories, stories so scary make ya head fall off (literally). Also, give me more Kaori, she is such a great character!!!
On the page when Tsukimi says she has the desire for attention (or whatever she says) she also mentioned something about a new moon, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out wtf she was trying to say right there.
I have a discord up for anyone who wants to join it, I'll provide updates on anything relevant to releases best I can on there...https://discord.gg/pvqmqwk
Enjoy!

Fed-Kun's army
So Ms Ara Ara is something. We just don't know what yet. I think we all guessed that, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet mother of ara ara
meeh meeh
Well at least her eyes have been a telltale sign already for some time.
youw7xr.png

I thank the gods for such a a fine ass

Aggregator gang
@KraZTaco her design was already teased in an earlier chapter. Seems she has horns, like big ones like goat or ram horns.

Dex-chan lover
WIFE SPOTTED
Hope we get to see her human form more in the future too, though probably not since she mentioned being serious business when it's not fur time

Users who are viewing this thread