Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Group Leader
We were sooooooooo close, then Koharu had to fuck it all up. Just shut the fuck up and let her talk, FUCK!! But maybe in the future she'll come out and tell us all what she is. We know at this point that she can cook beasts, has mind control and is sexy. Any ideas?
Nagaru was looking fucking THICC in this chapter and I love how Mizore and Himari just straight called her fat lmao, honesty is the best policy for sure.
I have a discord up for anyone who wants to join it, I'll provide updates on anything relevant to releases best I can on there...https://discord.gg/pvqmqwk
I also got a new credit page, tell me what you think.
Enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
Is- is that her husband?
Good for him! He must be on cloud nine to have a beautiful, never-changing wife. Bet he has all sorts of grudges from his peers.

Love the new volume cover.

At the very least, I'm pretty sure the horizontal pupils are goat eyes (wikipedia says also toads and octopus though)

Dex-chan lover
But if she loses in sumo, will she become a meal cooked up by the scary ara ara?

just between us, she's actually 500 years old

oh wait, that's a text on loading screen from some gacha game

Hmm. Was wondering what Kaori was, so I tried to find a yokai that fits her - best I could come up with (some brief Googleing some of her traits) and I think maybe a Ningyo - almost like a mermaid, but one of the folktales has a fisherman catching a Ningyo (which looked like a fish with a woman's face I guess?) that eventually grows up to become a beautiful young woman whom never ages beyond looking 20. The Ningyo in the story was going to be cooked by the fisherman, but a guest noticed the human face and saved her - eventually she outlivea her old husband. Maybe that kind of ties to Kaoris beauty, youthfulness, affinity to the kitchen, and her old husband we see towards the end here.

All that said, this is kind of a cobbled together theory, could be hella wrong, as what I know about yokai and Japanese mythology in general comes from manga, anime and LNs plus a bit of Google here and there. Anyone else have a guess?

The fact that Kaori could see a ghost, whom Mizore was really afraid of, is probably a hint to what kind of supernatural being she is. Maybe a ghost/spirit herself
But I feel like the author will not disclose anything further than a vague "she's an immortal".

@HDMI1 the Japanese version of a succubus is a fox yokai, which seems to suit Kaori - will manipulation, immortality, a foxy appearance, bestie with a (were)wolf. IIRC legends of kitsune tricking and fattening up unsuspecting humans for consumption or living with a man are also common.

Dex-chan lover
>releasing this near Halloween
>brings out dusty book TO SERVE HUMANSMONSTER

So... she is Satan.

69587439-288-k155457.jpg

Ara ara...

Users who are viewing this thread