Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

Group Leader
Good ol' fashioned Rin chapter. I like the kill them with kindness technique, it turned out to be super effective (until she got pissed that Diana wouldn't eat those cookies). And to think that you could make diamonds out of digusting, failed cookie experiments. I wonder how this supposed jealousy is going to work out for Diana. Will she say something about how close Rin and Yakumo are getting? I'm very interested to see the future chapters.
I have a discord up for anyone who wants to join it, I'll provide updates on anything relevant to releases best I can on there...https://discord.gg/pvqmqwk
I also got a new credit page, tell me what you think.
Enjoy!

Fed-Kun's army
damn good buta (pig) cookies makes for a good acronym for the final cookies rin made... idk what dgb was supposed to be originally though...:/

Dex-chan lover
She might be losing her "lil-sister" status, but at least she got the bling

Dex-chan lover
when being a bad cook can make you rich (only if you have a way to put massive pressure to the cooking result though)

Group Leader
@DarkFlame lmao bro that shit is pretty good, what it said was literally what I put in the bubble though, some pig cookies to make diana stfu. The G was gyafun in japanese (끽소리 in korean), which is to essentially make someone speechless. I sat for 2 days trying to figure out how I wanted to do that bubble and ultimately said fuck it.
edit: and the B was in fact buta

Dex-chan lover
Very nice training montage ending with 'Karate Kid' wall painting exercise FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread