Tokedase! Mizore-chan

This is surprisingly horrifying. I mean it looks cute and all, but the way Mizores body gets destroyed all the time is just... terrible really. It takes the idea of someone being made out of ice and puts it into a very imaginable context

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Cirno
04a.png

Group Leader
I came to that conclusion too, by the end of ch2. It's actually kind of disturbing, having her repeatedly dismembered and being played for laughs in such an innocent cheerful manner. "Lets cut her up and stick her in bottles!" ._. (The later chapters tone it down... but it's still kind of awkward in other ways.)

It kind of reminds me of Jashin Dropkick with the casual comedic violence except it lacks the rather creepy feel.

The author has amazing art style and story telling. Hard to imagine this is their first work, but mangaupdates doesn't have any info.

Fed-Kun's army
It is one of these gag mangas, where you think the premise will get boring very soon. But this is one of these cases, where it wont get dull, at least until now.

Group Leader
did the author was a Bokuaca assistant before? The art kinda similiar

Alright i'm convinced that the author initially planned on a gory manga but the plan got scrapped along the way.

wow, you can't just introduce a best girl then instantly kill her off like that
rip in piss

Users who are viewing this thread