Tokedase! Mizore-chan

Dex-chan lover
was wondering why even bother changing the cover.. the cover is vol2.. the manga is already at vol3..
i dont really get you mangadex..

Double-page supporter
@Kuzunagi13 Volume 3 doesn't seem to have been complied yet. Only Volume 1 and Volume 2 seem to have covers. Mizore-chan seems to be getting translated as chapters are published every week.

Is there a link between the author of the manga Slime life and this author ?
The last pages of chapter 26 show the characters of Slime life and Tokedase! Mizore-chan together ^^

Double-page supporter
Himari's mom.

My god - Himari's mom.

I mean - this is a series stuffed full of wonderfully bizarre characters, and still - she's on another level entirely. Truly a goddess of joyful weirdness.

Lin

Group Leader
This is the kind of good stuff I’d want a physical copy of

Kawazu-san and Maou Sounanchu ended abruptly today, I couldn't handle it if this one is axed as well. Chap 30 really scared me there

Fed-Kun's army
It would be bloody stupid if it doesn't get anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei
Pedo-bait. There might be nobody who would buy the license for it because they don't wanna get tagged by Twitter-san as "propagators of degeneracy".

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei
I'm not saying Twitter would get involved in making it, I'm saying it may not be wise to make it because Twitter might sink your PR.

Aggregator gang
I feel like I've seen this artstyle before. Not sure if the author has another handle.

This is cute and fun.
Didn't know what I expected going in, but it's a hell of a lot better than I possibly hoped it was.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Tamed
If Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Made in Abyss somehow made it on air, Mizore-chan's definitely capable of getting an anime. Tokedase! Mizore-chan is legitimately cute slice of life featuring kids being kids and is about on the same level as something like Barakamon. Compared to manga released by a guy who's written doujin purely about boobs, and a manga that features a straight up dick monster, Mizore is safe as hell.

They're probably waiting on more material/trying to time things right with studio scheduling.

Users who are viewing this thread