Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 30 - Take This Hand (1)

Dex-chan lover
Imagine all the backlash and embarassment she'll get if the time comes where the mc admits he understands her xd

Dex-chan lover
hope hes limbered up so he doesnt pull anything in the olympic class mental gymnastics hes about to do

Dex-chan lover
Damn. This is way better than the light novel. If this ever gets adapted into an anime, Sumire Uesaka needs to play as Alya.

Dex-chan lover
Won't happen, but love if Kuze responded in reflex "Me too" in Russian just for the hilarity and chaos afterwards :lol:

Thanks for the Chapter~ ^^
yeah, you did a good job with that cliffhanger~ even though i know theres no way they will become an item right there and then, thats still makes me (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)

Dex-chan lover
holymother russia she dropped the bomb in chapter 30.
your move, Masachika. . .

Dex-chan lover
Alright! Only 50 more chapters until they date!!!
i swear she didn't say that in the novel but my memory might be bugging. cos
it's like vol 3 or 4 before alya herself even realizes she likes him lol (which makes no sense since she was literally getting pushed down by him at one point and wanted it to happen but later wonders if shes into him). she definitely was not aware of her feelings at this point in the light novels. is this heading towards an axe by speeding it up?
considering how popular this series is , i don’t believe so. We already have volume 8 in the works now

Users who are viewing this thread