Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 30 - Take This Hand (1)

Dex-chan lover
i swear she didn't say that in the novel but my memory might be bugging. cos
it's like vol 3 or 4 before alya herself even realizes she likes him lol (which makes no sense since she was literally getting pushed down by him at one point and wanted it to happen but later wonders if shes into him). she definitely was not aware of her feelings at this point in the light novels. is this heading towards an axe by speeding it up?
No, i also read the novel and she did say this at this exact moment in the novel. Specifically the ending of vol 1.

Dex-chan lover
His reaction:
ede.gif

Supporter
MF pls don't hide your russian now
Meh. He knows she lets out a lot of her real feelings in her native tongue. He also knows she sometimes just says stuff without giving it any real thought first.

He also fundamentally rejects the very idea that he can be loved right now, let alone that he can love anyone in return. Or that his love would have any value if he could. He continues to wrestle with this crushingly poor sense of self-worth in the face of both sisters' feelings, even when Masha fully expresses hers to him.

Dex-chan lover
Since she said it in Russian, I guess we're going to avoid the usual "she means as a friend" or "oh, so she likes the student council". Instead, I guess we'll get "I'm not worthy of her so I'm doing nothing ".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!
That was a sneaky move by Alya. Kuze was really caught off-guard. That sent shivers down my spine, the same way when I hear "Kirov reporting!"
Can't wait until Uesaka Sumire says that in the anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
No, i also read the novel and she did say this at this exact moment in the novel. Specifically the ending of vol 1.
ah yes i remember now. it wasnt her that was the issue it was the mc.
dude wasnt sure if she was into him until much later even after she basically said it multiple times cos of some i dont deserve love bs.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait... You are telling me all of these 30 chapters were volume 1 of the LN? We are getting volume 8 soon and there was still no confession etc. That means that there won't be anything happening in manga until at least chapter 210. 💀

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, because that reaction (that she can't possibly miss because she's looking at nothing else but him right now) is not suspicious at all.

Supporter
Wait wait wait... You are telling me all of these 30 chapters were volume 1 of the LN? We are getting volume 8 soon and there was still no confession etc. That means that there won't be anything happening in manga until at least chapter 210. 💀
There's been a confession.

But it's Masha. And he hasn't rejected her.

Users who are viewing this thread