Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 35 - The Ball is Your Enemy. No Objections Allowed! (2)

Dex-chan lover
austin-powers.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So many aborted thoughts and words...

Hitting him with the ball is both petty and toxic.

Normal Alya is also dangerous.

Pretty sure that’s the Vice President given that she has a mole near her left eye as shown in chapter 27.
That's who I thought of first, but I forgot if we had seen her.

Dex-chan lover
The entire, demonstrated conceit of the series: She says what she really thinks in Russian because she's too embarrassed for anyone else to know.

The MC: Knows this because he secretly understands Russian.

The MC, hearing her say she likes him in Russian: "Those can't be her true feelings, can they?"

Also the MC, having used his understanding of her Russian comments to purposely bait her into responding to him a particular way: "aha, I knew it. I knew I was right and not at all that I just pushed her into saying something by rigging the conversation to get that reaction."

Everyone reading this:

jean-luc-facepalm-2xlbl97ma4uizawo.gif

EDIT: I have no idea why the gif appears broken. It works while I'm editing/writing the post. It's a facepalm gif.

Dex-chan lover
Retarded mc ughh i hate this slow ass series dude like she literally told you she likes you 70 times bro what the fuck are you waiting for i want to Drop this shit but i cant because i have come this far im weak i hate my life
If you're this frustrated from 35 chapters you may as well drop it now, this one is really a slow burn.
I've only read 7 of the 8 translated light novel volumes and there still hasn't been a proper confession between these two.

Dex-chan lover
Their interactions didn't feel that cute anymore. They just feel stupid and dragged on.

And suddenly introducing two new female characters in a row (most likely to serve as love rival) just made me hate the author more because it's clear that they're there to force a harem. Even though it was a bit moving when Alya's sister (MC's first love) decided to step back for the sake of Alya.

If you're this frustrated from 35 chapters you may as well drop it now, this one is really a slow burn.
I've only read 7 of the 8 translated light novel volumes and there still hasn't been a proper confession between these two.
There HAS BEEN a proper confession. Alya already confessed and Kuze heard her clearly (no fireworks or siren or any other stupid distractions), and yet he for some nonsensical reason refused to accept reality. Despite Alya dropping multiple obvious hints in this chapter too. And he's supposed to be smart. This is not a slow burn. This is just stupid writing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Should really spoiler tag all but that first sentence since none of that has been revealed yet.
As I mentioned, I've only read 7 of the 8 translated volumes. It's possible I forgot if there was one between them but I genuinely don't remember there being one yet. I'm not counting her saying it in Russian as a confession either.

Dex-chan lover
Should really spoiler tag all but that first sentence since none of that has been revealed yet.
I was talking about the confession Alya did in chapter 30 though. Does your misunderstanding mean that the confession is a repeated events?

As I mentioned, I've only read 7 of the 8 translated volumes. It's possible I forgot if there was one between them but I genuinely don't remember there being one yet. I'm not counting her saying it in Russian as a confession either.
Confessing means admitting your true feeling to the other party. Proper confession happens when the other party received and understood the confession. Kuze heard her clearly and understood her Russian, and yet he decided to deny everything. Kuze denying reality and Alya stepping back afterwards doesn't make the confession not a proper one. Quite lacking, but still a proper one.

Users who are viewing this thread