Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 44 - The Bigger, the Better (2)

Dex-chan lover
He forgot to add the most important caveat “I love Yuki like a sister”.
Just like Yuki checked if it was a romantic love coming from the Extreme M, I feel our MC will break Yuki’s confused heart next chapter with that clarification.

“I love you like a brother” but in reverse, oh the pain.

Dex-chan lover
I do like the manga way more than the anime (especially the gorgeous art), but yeah, this chapter highlights a big issue with the manga adaptation, which is the glacial pacing since it tries to recreate the LN line-by-line, and scene-by-scene instead of being a proper adaptation and cutting the fat.

Supporter
Just like Yuki checked if it was a romantic love coming from the Extreme M, I feel our MC will break Yuki’s confused heart next chapter with that clarification.

Does our resident Extreme M wish to be spit-roasted by the two of them?

Supporter

Afraid there wouldn't be any pain, even though Yuki would certainly make a show of things. V8 of the LN devotes an entire chapter to detailing Yuki's unwanted asexual nature, having never experienced either sexual attraction or romantic feelings. It's all an act. Sorry, y'all.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao gotta love to see how (almost) all readers (at least those watching the anime) were anticipating that line :pepela:

Might be a good time to pause reading this for a while, seeing as this is getting behind the anime. And well, nothing beats Yuki animated :dogkek:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Now that the anime is caught up, it's a lot less exciting, but I'll keep reading because this will probably pass the anime again in a few months.

Dex-chan lover
oh, she's holding herself from saying she love her oniichan

and here i thought she gonna lashed out scream "UOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEGGSSS....!" in school building

Dex-chan lover
Ayano: But if Yuki sama is the most important person to you then why get in her way?!

Masachika: Yuki is the most important person to me, but my most important organ in my body wants me to "Bow-chika-wow-wow" with this russian girl who keep saying she likes me in russian, and that's more important.

Ayano: ..........

Masachika: This part, don't tell Yuki.

-end flashback-

Ayano: Yes Yuki-sama, Masachika-sama is still the same person I love and respect.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, Yuki's such a chuuni. Cute how she barely restrains her sibling love though. RIP the womb line.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, tf is the womb line? Why the hell is talking about it?😭

"Being in dark is cooler" Yuki is such a Chuuni.

Users who are viewing this thread