Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Yuri Sisters, I Don't Dislike That.

Don't advocate for genocide.
I'm so conflicted with this as a Ukrainian lmaooo
Just bear with it, for Japanese russians are nothing more than a rare species that come from foreign lands with different looks
I am more curious why the heck do they draw them always with silver hair? From where did it come? At least this is not one of these mangas that have macho putin, because these really make me want to puke...

P.S. Ну і так шановний/шановна, скоро гарні росіяни лишаться лише на сторінках коміксів, тому вище ніс і Слава Україні =)

Dex-chan lover
Just bear with it, for Japanese russians are nothing more than a rare species that come from foreign lands with different looks
I am more curious why the heck do they draw them always with silver hair? From where did it come? At least this is not one of these mangas that have macho putin, because these really make me want to puke...

P.S. Ну і так шановний/шановна, скоро гарні росіяни лишаться лише на сторінках коміксів, тому вище ніс і Слава Україні =)
Something something northernlands means reflective/bleached hair???

P.S. o7

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that she kisses her sister on page 12, it's not a thing in russian culture (or any eastern slavic culture)
Wishing for genocide is not cool, you only make ukranians look bad.

Don't advocate for genocide.
It's weird that she kisses her sister on page 12, it's not a thing in russian culture (or any eastern slavic culture)

Wishing for genocide is not cool, you only make ukranians look bad.
Hmmm... I think you spelled the word "russian" with too many errors in it. Genocide - is what they've tried to do ( and keep trying along with killing their own minorities ), but, fortunately for us, we've beaten the crap out of them and didn't allow to do so

P.S. You can not bother yourself replying because I won't

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... I think you spelled the word "russian" with too many errors in it. Genocide - is what they've tried to do ( and keep trying along with killing their own minorities ), but, fortunately for us, we've beaten the crap out of them and didn't allow to do so

P.S. You can not bother yourself replying because I won't
You only make ukranians look bad.

Dex-chan lover
At least she realises he's reasonably innocent. That makes her better than 96% of manga girls.

"I'm not really angry or anything."
"She's really angry, isn't she?"
Glad we cleared that up.

Page 15 face just wins. Wingsister best sister.

but don't put the blame on the people who majority don't even want this war.
And that's people on both sides. And most wars.

Supporter
At least she realises he's reasonably innocent. That makes her better than 96% of manga girls.
And he's strong enough to let her take things out on him when she's overwhelmed or frustrated and doesn't have another outlet. On more than one future occasion, they'll even have a discussion beforehand where she absolves him of any guilt, and he lets her know it's fine before letting her work herself out of her agitated state. There's a lot of the Taiga/ Ryuuji dynamic between these two, and not just in this instance.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to God, every panel of this manga is an entire greyscale painting all by itself.

This chapter is so pretty that my phone screen is glimmering

Users who are viewing this thread