Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Stop! Don't Fight Over Me! (4)

Group Leader
Wow just what I expected from a quality manga.

This manga feels very pretentious to me and this solidifies it.
It's a story about a Tsundere, a low self-esteem boy and a mischevious heiress. They all have their own problems to solve so it's not quite Kaguya-sama. It is slow, but not pretentious.

Dex-chan lover
love to see manga only readers be shooked af at the last panel . the last bit of volume one will wow you guys

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see some tsundere romcom series where they have development in less than 3 volumes

Group Leader
He doesn't have an inferiority complex though? Him not wanting to be who he could be if he tried isn't the same as an inferiority complex.

Though they may be siblings they aren't twins. It does happen but not until much further into the story.
The only time that scenario has happened is later in V4 or 5 when they run into a classmate they currently have and had in middle school. It's then revealed by the classmate's bestfriend that they're related which comes as a shock to her. The friend then explains that their similar hair and eye color is a bit of a giveaway.

She plans on running for Student Council President and was going to ask him if he'd run as her Vice President
I see, so they aren't...

So it was a miss-tl, huh.

Is nothing happening yet? We're 19 chapters in and this whole thing feels like nothing burger.
Well you‘re in for a looong ride. ch. 19 only adapts like 2/3 of vol 1 of the LN. There are currently 7 volumes (including 4.5) so it would take prob 200 chapters to adapt and by the end of all of that,
they still won’t be dating

Group Leader
Well you‘re in for a looong ride. ch. 19 only adapts like 2/3 of vol 1 of the LN. There are currently 7 volumes (including 4.5) so it would take prob 200 chapters to adapt and by the end of all of that,
they still won’t be dating
Good luck for those reading but this chapter seems to be my stop.

Reading again from chapter 1 to see if there were any mention of the imouto only to find out that she was in the next class. Felt kind of strange at first that his sister never shown up to meet him (on purpose or just coincidence) eventhough they are in the same school until the reveal in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I like him being honest that he's worried, rather than backtrack because it might paint him as somewhat vulnerable. And she was honest enough to thank him.

Cat smile. It's out of the bag.

Even if not identical twins, there must be some similarities, right?
They can be 100% different if they're not identical twins, which they aren't since they're not the same sex. They're just as likely to be as similar or dissimilar to each other as normal siblings. Which is really just what non-identical twins are: normal siblings born on the same day(ish).

love to see manga only readers be shooked af at the last panel . the last bit of volume one will wow you guys
Honestly, wasn't that much of a shock. Other than the obvious lead-up to it, her behaviour was also a little bit too confident and teasing for her to be any kind of standard childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
I like him being honest that he's worried, rather than backtrack because it might paint him as somewhat vulnerable. And she was honest enough to thank him.

Cat smile. It's out of the bag.

They can be 100% different if they're not identical twins, which they aren't since they're not the same sex. They're just as likely to be as similar or dissimilar to each other as normal siblings. Which is really just what non-identical twins are: normal siblings born on the same day(ish).

Honestly, wasn't that much of a shock. Other than the obvious lead-up to it, her behaviour was also a little bit too confident and teasing for her to be any kind of standard childhood friend.
my apologies but i was actually referring to another scene in volume 1. i only realised this after making that comment.

Power Uploader
I can't get used to this art for some reason. The girls look fine. MC-kun however looks kind of odd. Odd looking bloke that one. Also, look at this dumbass telling a Russian girl to be careful.

Dex-chan lover
Wow some blurred out comments say thst Yuki is Kuze's actual literal sister

I wish to stay true to what the plot is telling. Either she IS Kuze's imouto, or Yuki might be going for the sisterly love version of a "precious childhood friend"

...Because while Yuki is adorable and a social strategist, I'm still shipping Alya/Kuze

Dex-chan lover
I have read the LN, only vol. 1 tho...

They're siblings and twins, why no one stated they/their appearances look similar or something like that.
Even if not identical twins, there must be some similarities, right?
That happens in the future.

One future character managed to figure them out because she thought they looked waaay too alike, like they have identical hair and eyes.

Masachika and Yuki are not twins though. Masachika is older by around a year.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it. you can’t just introduce a random girl with the same hair color, and not tell the readers her last name. Shes obviously the sister.

Users who are viewing this thread