Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - That Was... An Unfortunate Happening, Don't You Think...? (2)

Dex-chan lover
Some people enjoy dressing up. I don't see anything wrong with that part.
That's...not what I said. But being fine or enjoyable does not preclude the scene from poor execution, which is what happened here. It just felt...unfocused, gimmicky, and inconsistent with the tone of the series. Ergo, "silly" rather than "cute".

That is, of course, solely my reaction and opinion. YMMV :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
That's...not what I said. But being fine or enjoyable does not preclude the scene from poor execution, which is what happened here. It just felt...unfocused, gimmicky, and inconsistent with the tone of the series. Ergo, "silly" rather than "cute".

That is, of course, solely my reaction and opinion. YMMV :aquadrink:
I stand by my statement.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

LOL I was waiting for her to look up what kare-shirt (boyfriend shirt) stands for.
She will probably dream or fantasize about it accidentally xD

Dex-chan lover
Poor poor Alya... Her misunderstanding deepens... Can anyone that has read the LN please spoil me this: When will Alya find out about Yuki being his sister? Will it take much longer or are they hopefully close? Anyone how knows I would much appreciate it.
i am at page 45? of volume 3 and

|so far no , she is still unaware of their true relationship. they will grow MUCH closer during the election debate which is pretty close . hopefully the manga adapts that particular scene . it will be one that will make you go : :meguupog: :oooo::win:
can someone teach me how to put a proper spoiler tag , thanks

Dex-chan lover
can someone teach me how to put a proper spoiler tag , thanks
Highlight the text you want to hide, and either:
  • Hit the three vertical dots on the left and the mask for an inline spoiler
  • and you get the entire block spoiled out.
You can also hit the Preview button in the far right to see what it looks like once posted if you're not sure.

Dex-chan lover
Yuki has such good timing, much to Alya's detriment. She's slowly being the formidable enemy against her getting Kuze-kun's attention.

The image of Yuki/Kuze in her mind is slowly building up. I'm excited for when Alya finds out Yuki is just Kuze's blood sister.

I'll prepare my jacket for the day when a certain blizzard envelops the earth lmao

Dex-chan lover
Highlight the text you want to hide, and either:
  • Hit the three vertical dots on the left and the mask for an inline spoiler
  • and you get the entire block spoiled out.
You can also hit the Preview button in the far right to see what it looks like once posted if you're not sure.
thank you so much for your help .

Supporter
Poor poor Alya... Her misunderstanding deepens... Can anyone that has read the LN please spoil me this: When will Alya find out about Yuki being his sister? Will it take much longer or are they hopefully close? Anyone how knows I would much appreciate it.
Through seven main volumes and a book of side stories...not yet. Yuki has promised (after a very long argument) to come clean after the election, but that's still a bit off.

Dex-chan lover
There's also that one time Yuki will strip and take a not quite entirely unserious run at Masachika in the bath.

There's no way they will introduce incest in this. Best I expect Alya vs Masha drama and Alya being the final winner

Users who are viewing this thread