Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Do you see it now...?

Dex-chan lover
Yuki be like

niiiiice.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
If this was hentai, they would’ve fucked already. The MC would be like, “Guh! Can’t hold back anymore she’s too cute!” and attack her. And then she’ll start blushing and shit.

Fuck. I’ve read too much hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Right, any spoilers about their family situation, and is she a bro-con seriously, or just kidding?
They are bro an sis-con in the sense that they care immensely for one another but there isn't any romance between the two. Yuki is regularly doing things like this to tease him, and in some instances, Alya

Dex-chan lover
Rule 3.3: Do not spoil the story. Use the appropiate tags and functions.
Yawn Ayla is boring AF tsundere. The sis is quite endearing and energetic. Much better than boring as hell tsundere garbage. Now that I know the tsundere wins or will win. Dropped.

It's better this way, I find the sister pretty annoying
If that's what you believe then you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree. Sis is much better then Ayla. More honest too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Ohhh so good great Imouto love!!! Love it!!! He must love and protect her.
But damn, Ayla is so cute that I want what it will really happen in the end.
But of course, that cute imouto, with that accidental bath scene

Dex-chan lover
They are bro an sis-con in the sense that they care immensely for one another but there isn't any romance between the two. Yuki is regularly doing things like this to tease him, and in some instances, Alya
Thanks for that! Do you know anything about the siblings' parents? Yuki was said to be a daughter of a rich family, so I wonder what happened to make Masa not a part of that family, since they are usually pretty conservative (i.e. would want the son to inherit)

Users who are viewing this thread