Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 44 - Tokimori-san and rush hour

I give up. Archive, accidentally rediscover a few years from now, read last chapter.

Group Leader
"We look like a couple" like a couple of idiots. I don't know who the hell is dumber, these two characters that supossedly have been together for over a year with absolutely no progress or us for reading this garbage.
I got excited cause it looked like you were gonna clown on them, then I saw that you clowned on us... I'm the biggest clown. 🤡

Group Leader
Oh hey another chapter of our backward progress no rom barely any com manga! Thx!
Also why the hell don't you both go to work at the same time? Ah same reason as above? Ah yup indeed... :aquadrink:

Aggregator gang
ygotas-fuck-already.gif

Pro tip, click "open image in a new tab" and copy the url

Dex-chan lover
A kabadon that means practically nothing lmao. USE THE ROMANCE TAG PLS I BEG OF YOU

Dex-chan lover
I have seriously been desensitized by this manga it seems to have gotten little to no reaction from this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced this guy either masturbates constantly to keep in sage time or just became utterly disinterested in sex at some point.

Dex-chan lover
"It's ok because it's you and I know you're gay because any straight man no matter how spineless would have made a move by now." :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread