Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 46 - Tokimori-san and heat

Fed-Kun's army
She set the AC/Heat pump at 25°C in heating mode instead of cooling mode.
And when the outdoor temperature is 36°C, it is equal to not being on.
But I still not understand why did he pour the water to cool down the AC, he acted like the AC was overheating or something.

Dex-chan lover
So, how long do y'all think it'll be before there's progress? I'm guessing 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
xj237y.png

Someone remind me. What was her strength again ?

So, how long do y'all think it'll be before there's progress? I'm guessing 50 chapters.
Are we talking anything that could be argued to be progress ? Or actual significant progress ? Coz if it's the later you might need to add another zero…

Group Leader
Oh hey thanks for this new chapter of "Nothing ever happens" the series! Still it's not worse than Rent a girlfriend heh!

Dex-chan lover
Dude was a chad for a moment once. Went from being Wagyu beef to 100% pure soy boy.

Dex-chan lover
No, their pace is shit. There is zero pace. We're still at the same point we were a dozen chapters ago.

I want a story, I want progression, I don't want vignettes into their unchanging lives. It's boring and repetitive.
So stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
The slow pace isn't the problem, it's the bizarre timeskips we've seen. It changes the story from "guy and girl slowly get closer as they live together" to "these two have been living and sleeping together in the same bed for years, but aren't a couple". It just makes the entire situation strange, and easy to joke about.
"Years"? Did I miss something?

But I still not understand why did he pour the water to cool down the AC, he acted like the AC was overheating or something.

That's what I don't get. He didn't even pour it on the unit either. Must be some sort of belief.

Dex-chan lover
don't get all the hate this gets. If you're not happy reading it, isn't it easier to just drop it instead of coming to the comments every chapter just to shit on it? Personally I enjoy it, have no problem with the slow pace
I like the manga, but it's fun to make jokes about the desert land called progress...
To be honest, I don't know how to feel about this manga

Users who are viewing this thread