Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Good work, Tokimori-san

Guess I'll try using it here:
image.png
Here I go again asking manga from a meme, so which manga is the character from?

Dex-chan lover
Keeping backup data in your home is a fireable offense at most companies, especially if no one else knows you're doing it.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don’t try to reform her or redeem her, just straight up fire her in the most embarrassing way.

Can’t own up? cause problems for Tokimori? Bye, bitch!
Honestly. Her superior also shouldn't have to take half the blame for her gigantic fuck up. Just fire her butt on the spot

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. Her superior also shouldn't have to take half the blame for her gigantic fuck up. Just fire her butt on the spot
Her gigantic fuckup being not... Uh... Keeping an eye on some data that apparently disappeared because she wasn't watching it? Data, it's kind of like livestock. If you don't keep an eye on it, it'll just run off somewhere and disappear.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... What? PC rebooting shouldn't "clear" all of the data on it, only recent changes that weren't saved would be lost, so the old version of the file should still be available. Why did the FMC need a backup from home to access it? Wouldn't it be even older?

You were in charge... Of Igarashi-san's training, right? What'll you do?
How the fuck is Igarashi's inability to save her work FMC's fault? This isn't something you train your employees to do.
Of course this whole farce was only for the purpose of converting Igarashi to FMC's side, because this manga is the type to NEVER blame anyone, and ALWAYS have happy endings for everybody. Oh, you tried to frame me, use me, and kill my mother? Everything's fine! Everyone has a bad day sometimes!
If you want to write a story that redeems its villains, write it in a way that does so. Characters just always forgiving everyone and not holding grudges don't have any life to them, they feel like puppets in a play about forgiveness.

The last panel would be many times better than the actual story. Igarashi tried to push her work onto other people, frame her superior (TWICE), and never took any responsibility for her actions.
The author yet again proves that they should be forbidden from writing any drama.

Dex-chan lover
THATS NOT HOW YOU TRAIN A NOOB! HOLY SHT! THEY ARE ADULTS NOT CHILDREN WORKING ADULTS! WHO THE FCK IS YOUR MANAGER WHY AREN'T THEY DOING ANYTHING. Honestly

Dex-chan lover
Tokimori and Igarashi should have kissed at the end. Just sayin.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread