Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Stretching with Tokimori-san

Supporter
Embrace the horny
CD4rJlfXIAACMTb.jpg

Dew it.​

Dex-chan lover
Gushing about guys being ripped when her "crush" is a bean pole? Weird

Dex-chan lover
Cardio doesn't do much if you're already skinny. Eat a shitton of food with protein and hit the weights!

Dex-chan lover
Did this series just get its title de-Englished? I swear last time a chapter was up it was "Tokimori-san is completely defenseless!" in English and now its in transliterated Japanese.

I wish stupid ultra-weebs would stop switching titles like this. Nobody cares about OCD ideas of uniformity or weeb cred from knowing the name in Japanese. I just want titles that I can actually recall so when I see an update I know what series it belongs to without having to wrack my brain about the cover or scour the Japanese for words I recognize.

Dex-chan lover
Did this series just get its title de-Englished? I swear last time a chapter was up it was "Tokimori-san is completely defenseless!" in English and now its in transliterated Japanese.

I wish stupid ultra-weebs would stop switching titles like this. Nobody cares about OCD ideas of uniformity or weeb cred from knowing the name in Japanese. I just want titles that I can actually recall so when I see an update I know what series it belongs to without having to wrack my brain about the cover or scour the Japanese for words I recognize.
Didn't they have alternate titles in english on the series page at some point? I swear it used to be that way.
Yeah, just checked, this one's got it too, but others don't. Standardize that shit, yo.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they have alternate titles in english on the series page at some point? I swear it used to be that way.
Yeah, just checked, this one's got it too, but others don't. Standardize that shit, yo.

Which title is listed primarily is apparently at the discretion of whoever makes the title's page/entry or edits it thereafter. In a lot of cases it seems like when someone uploaded an English translation the title was set to English. But according to people from other series that have talked about this, it appears someone or a group of someones is manually visiting various series pages and changing the primary title to transliterated Japanese/romanji while maybe leaving the secondary title listing as the translation.

Apparently this should be coming to an end at some point as Mangadex is planning on implementing a system that will allow the display title to be switched or controlled so that you can have translations as your primary display title. That can't come soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread