Tokubetsu na Chuutohanpa - Ch. 21 - Congratulations

Dex-chan lover
y'know, her knowing this whole time about asuna's crush and just thinking asuna had no chance so shouldn't pursue it reframes some of the stuff she's done previously. like in chapter 8 when asuna expresses jealousy over her and she's like, "yeah, totally, we're all jealous of her" reads, in this context, as a sort of covering for asuna.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll never hurt Asuna"

I dunno why, but that line in particular annoyed me
Why? It's the truth she'll never hurt Asuna again, she knows better now, but she  will make her cry though, in bed :meguusmug:
This girl did a complete 180 and she's ready to protect her cinnamon roll girl, fucking LOVE it
From scared lesbian in the closet to chad top lesbian, I really hope their relationship is public, just so everyone sees how much of a top she is :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Major complaint I have about the friend, if you knew (even just as a suspicion) that your friend had a crush on another girl, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SET HER UP WITH A DUDE?! That would just trap her in a loveless relationship that is doomed to fail
she wants to be a good friend and, tho she doesn't really have any overt homophobia to how she thinks about things, she views gay relationships as essentially doomed from the start rather than simply a way you can be.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!!
I think I read some of this series a while back and picked it back up when I saw it'd been recently updated

Kyoko is a good friend :]
I freaking love Asuna she's great
And I think Natsuki is very interesting
Overall, really like this manga so I'm glad someone decided to pick it back up :D and also they've been doing a very good job w the translations, so kudos and much appreciation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread