Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reborn

the reason his life suck is because of his own doing. Dont scratch other people's hard work like you are the god of the world. Trauma you fucking said. As if a simple sorry can return momey, time and life.

Double-page supporter
so how is 卍 pronounced? It looks like a swatstika but the fact that it is part of the name makes me think it has some kinda pronunciation. or is it just like the x in hunter x hunter?

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-dono-sama : It's a sauvastika. Just like the swastika, it has been used for thousands of years all over Asia and ancient Europe as well . They're used in Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, the religions of ancient Greece, Rome, in old Norse etc., so the interpretations vary a lot. In Asia in general , just like the appearance, the sauvastika means the opposite of the swastika. Swastika : sunrise, day etc., Sauvastika: sunset, night.
Edit: Looks like the Japanese calls both versions the same: Manji. So that should be the pronounciation here.

Holy shit, this first chapter is amazing!... I hope this fill the void Chainsaw Man is gonna leave once it ends.

Dex-chan lover
I already liked this but man the pathos and emotion he showed at the apartment and swings really moved me

I went in with low expectations but this is the real deal. Pretty interesting

Warning to new readers, this series will dissapoint you in the end. At most and as a consolation to preserve your enjoyment, stop reading after the end of a certain arc towards the end (you'll probably know yourself) and pretend that was the ending and don't look into it further. These kind of decisions have helped me in the past and whenever I went against that advice I have always regretted it so please heed my warning. However, the extra chapters listed after the finale were made during the run so those are still good to read and flesh out the side characters more. Overall this series is a flawed but an okay read with cool moments.

Users who are viewing this thread