Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Blue Ogre

Dex-chan lover
My eyes are getting tired and my brain gets mushy as I try to speed through the garbage

I just physically cringe as I saw the last few pages. Yikes

I spent my whole day reading this manga and thought that it had a really interesting premise, even though the time leap thing was at times pretty confusing, the plot was pretty good. BUT JUST WTH IS GOING ON WITH THESE LAST FEW CHAPTERS????? THE PACING IS SO OFF???? AND THE CHARACTERS ARE JUST GETTING LAME :--((( this manga had so much potential, this arc really feels disappointing and it might even be the last arc.

Can someone time leap and tell the author to rewrite this arc?

Bruh why is all the comments all i see about is like: "bruh look at this chapter this is cringe. i just cringe the last few chapters,wtf is this arc" If you think it's cringe then stop fucking reading stop trash talk bout this manga, do u know how much time author put the thought into this arc and his project of this manga???Retards can you make a story as much as good as this?
IF NOT THEN STFU!

Fed-Kun's army
@KuroNeko925 Same thing happened to me. Felt like a major let down. Feels like the writing went from a 9/10 to a 6/10 in just a couple chapters. I get the author is trying to wrap things up, but at this rate its going to end up like another Beastars. I'm just hoping some weird variant of stands don't suddenly get introduced.

@Sukuna-sama Bruh you have to be joking right? So people aren't allowed to criticize because they can't do a better job? If someone spends months building me a house and then it fucking collapses on itself because the foundation was shit, aren't I allowed to criticize them? If a game developer makes a game that crashes constantly, aren't I allowed to criticize them? "bUt u CaNt Do A bEtTeR jOb!1!1!1" doesn't mean that I can't point out someone's flaws. No one is attacking the author directly, they are criticizing the work itself. I guess music can't be critiqued by anyone but a musician, books can't be criticized by anyone but an author, and games can't be criticized by anyone but a developer. Let people criticize what they want. If they don't like something, they have the right to say so.

Users who are viewing this thread