Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Lose Your Touch

CKN

Dex-chan lover
The big brother is kinda weird to me. He is depicted as an overall great guy to be around with despite his deliquency. Yet at the same time, their whole family is a mess considering he kept secret about this little brother to almost everyone in the story (unintentionally or not) which has formed a vendetta that has involved everyone in the story - maybe its my mind playing a trick on me as i cant remember how many times the tanned brother has been mentioned

Thank you for translation. But after reading french version, this translation feels weird.

In french one, Shinichiro said to Izana that basically he's proud to have a good relationship with his brothers, not a dream to unite all his siblings. He's also not leaving Black Dragon to Izana and then after that Manjirou will take care of it (I mean why would anyone upsets about this new lol. He's still a 9th leader). He just says no to Izana to make Manjirou a leader in french version.

Well, I'll admit I'm not a native in both languages so maybe I'm dumb :p. Just need someone to clarify for me.

Aren’t these kids in like middle school/ high school?? How the hell did he get facial hair?

I actually started to have facial hair around the middle od my middle school years, but then again i'm not asian

Users who are viewing this thread