Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Déracinée

Dex-chan lover
how many people should kisaki kill for someone to do something? imagine he gets away with it again instead of everybody in the vicinity ganging up on him and beating him to death because that's clearly what he deserves

Group Leader
Wow I’m glad this arc is finished.
They really just shoved in a surprise you have a mysterious sibling but also you were never related. This was obviously not thought out from the beginning but it would’ve been cool to see a bit more of him in the future but in earlier chapters.

Wouldn’t it be cool if Emma was a big bad instead. She’s already been here for a long time. I really can’t care for Izana he just felt really random like the author is running out of ideas. Props for chara design though he looks pretty cool!

if izana had appeared before in the manga, i would pity him but sorry i can¿t

Double-page supporter
Looks like this is arc is a wrap, I honestly don't know how it's gonna go from here, I hope the anime will be up to par when it comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Kisaki has killed three people in the last few days surely he can be tried ad an adult and out away at this point

Dex-chan lover
XhUQQP9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck this heap of shit sold 5 million copies? Oh right, the concept is pretty cool

im kinda dissapointed with what has happened with this manga, but if a Filipino sees a Filipino reference then you know they'r gonna give it a high rating. lol

It's weird how a non-influential country is always seen in a cool work...that's why they call it...

What the hell was the point of this arc? Such an anti-climatic and cheap way to kill this unnecessary character off

Users who are viewing this thread