Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - A Present to The Mind

LTV

Aggregator gang
If you simp hard enough you can travel through time bro.

din

I hope ill forget ending of this manga and only remember first 150 chapters or so

Dex-chan lover
Capturefgtrgf.png

You mean to tell me that this is the big twist? This is why he plotted and planned and killed all those people?
I'm sorry but this is the dumbest shit that I have ever read
This is like one of those childhood promises to get married or go to Tokyo University except it is even worse because its just something he overheard

Holy shit this is amazingly bad.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOO
THIS NIGGA KILLED PEOPLE AND FORMED AN ENTIRE CRIME SYNDICATE BECAUSE SOME DUDE STOLE HIS CRUSH HAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Just my thoughts after finishing this chapter;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWpJsUHpzOA

So what he admires not takemichi, but a crush on hina..

makes sense if kisaki didn't approach her normally, because he was the one being approached by hina, and then takemichi stole hina's heart, and so he became less and less confident to approach her unless..
even him being prodigy doesn't make him feel "greater" than the "hero" who saves hina.

this comes from an introvert person (in asian countries, maybe western is different?) who also have a crush in the past.
so kisaki definitely relateable. he's not dumb, he calculated everything.

i guess an easy life.. is just to forget that women exists. just do what you can for other people.

and thanks for the chapter.

So freaking short, I love this manga but if you give it us little by little like this just end it already.

Where was that guy who said Kisaki was like sett lmao
The Guy formed a Criminal Syndicate and rose from literally the weakest person ever to someone who kicks Darkins and Aspects in lane to oblivion and spat in the face of his country occupiers for the one woman that deserves it, his Mom
And this guy fuckin killed people just cuz his introverted ass couldn't confront his crush OMEGALUL

Users who are viewing this thread