Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - Can Say That Again

Dex-chan lover
Just don't go back to the present this time and keep babysitting everyone for 12 years

Group Leader
i want to drop the manga but i´ll follo the story just a bit more i guess... kinda hope this isn´t one where an absolute happy ending comes, not that i don´t like them but he is sacrificing his happiness for his friends.

I predict that Takemichi needs to shake hands with someone close to Mikey. After all, he could only time leap because Hina and Naoto are siblings.

Dex-chan lover
And so he goes back, back to the past, for the a fuck it, no one is counting by this point.

Why doesn't he just fucking stay in the past? How fucking hard is it? You can live those twelve years differently, you could win the fucking lottery as many times as you want to keep everybody around you alive through money, you can invest in some companies that explode within those twelve years, you can guide yourself to a better job, you can watch anime you had to get on DVD as they air, so much shit!

This motherfucker was given twelve extra years of life and he did NOTHING with them?
Now that we have definitive proof that there'll 100% be an ending where he gets the girl, I'll read this shit for that reason alone. But the amount of idiocy this dumbass continually shows is stretching my resolve to finish this series to the limit.

I also think this time the handshake won't work, otherwise the chapter wouldn't have ended here.
Mikey's fall into darkness won't be stopped as long as Emma stays dead, so this time it should be Draken the one to time-leap back.

Or else, the handshake doesn't work now, but something happens in which Hina is killed by Bonten and after that Takemichi will be able to time-leap again

Damn but yeah 12 years is ages, can't really predict such a huge amount of time :(

They had mad potential imo. Like if they just stayed in the future era, they could explore new settings and themes. it would be interesting to see similar scenarios play out but with the cast as adults.

BUT NOPE. REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE.

Can’t wait till the other group is able to connect the chapters, seems interesting. I think it’s nice that the author is tying up lose ends

Users who are viewing this thread