Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - Can Say That Again

Is this going to be the last jump (if it works)? It’s really getting repetitive, he’s been jumping too often that it’s just getting annoying. I think rather than making him jump, him dealing with the future/present would be a much better development plot wise.

Dex-chan lover
While I don't have a problem per se with this, it would be nice if he solve this problem in the future instead.

I also think it's not gonna work this time... he prolly end up in a even farther past somehow... after a new tragedy. It's the only way to save everyone who was lost before...

Dex-chan lover
What irks me a bit is that he could have waited for a few days to have more data and made a few concrete plans before going over and wasting precious time like that though

I keep thinking this is over and I'm not saying I don't enjoy the series but man is it dragging on. I kinda wish they just gave it a swift end

Dex-chan lover
I agree. After all that's happened, it'd be nice if he could be solving stuff in the future instead.

Dex-chan lover
ehhh i dont mind if it keeps going
the thread of time leapers is still in the air since the last antag wasnt one
i do hope this handshake fails though

stop coming back to the past takemichi.... try fighting it with the present.. Bonten vs Old Tokyo Manji Gang

What was Kisaki going to say in the last chapter? Is he not the time leaper, even though he knows about them? Is Hanma the leaper and Kisaki is his anchor? So Hanma is stuck in the past now?

I wish he could go more than 12 years where he actually saves EVERYONE including Micky’s older brother and Emma

artworks-000530454984-s6u8fk-t500x500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread