Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - Can Say That Again

Dex-chan lover
the little brother accepted too quickly, why would he risk it and send Takemichi to the past again.
He finally got his sister back after many failed attempts, him and takemichi are the ones who suffered the most and he's the best to know how fragile time is and how easily Takemichi can fuck shit up .His sister will be dead again then back to square one.

Ah this, this is where I catch up?

Also I hope he gets sent further back so he can save everyone; then again, can he? He's still the same wimp he was at the start, there's been absolutely no character development for him...

I mean fuck, he needs to save Emma at least...

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind this keep going. I mean, as long as its stay good, why would you wish for it to end?

Though, it might be true one of the reason its still going on is to keep it going till they see the feedback from the anime.

Just like I said in the previous chapter if he can really go back again in time if he tries to save Mikey future then hina probably need to die and vice-versa just like the situation on stein gates ( only one of them can live happily)

Really? go back to past.Again.

Why don't MC meet Mikey in the present and ask what happen to him than just trust the document. it's gonna be easy if he know the problem but nooooo he gonna go to past like headless chicken...

Oh, well... We go back same formula again :
1. He find in complete random place.
2. Ask his friend like "something wrong with mikey? ".
3. There is gonna be gang/friend/brother or something like that who influence mikey to darker path.
4. MC try talk to mikey with Talk no Jutsu and Endurance no Jutsu because he is MC.
5. After mikey see the truth of MC word, the MC go back to future to find his girlfriend dead or something kill her... Again.
6.Rinse and repeat to change to past to prevent that and make mikey go to darker path... Again.

@Haflil bro, you speak as if it's easy to just go and meet with an underworld mafia boss lol
No way he can meet mikey in the future, sadly... And if he can, boi, can it end vewy vewy badly... o3o

Trying to meet mikey in the future is too risky.

He's a true bro, he won't be having a happy end while his bro is out there suffering, without even trying to save him... I respect Takemitchy ; - ;)b

Users who are viewing this thread