Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Revenge

Dex-chan lover
He should've died or be really injured by being so close to that explosion.

Edit: He should've died twice, those explosions would send shrapnel and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
That part about him breaking up with her. I wonder if it was to prevent something like this from happening back in the past and she would've survived today if he hadn't met with her.

Fed-Kun's army
Aha! So now we are finally getting down into it! He finally decided to get to the top of Touman!

Dex-chan lover
it's TUTURUU all over again
IuG6A1G.gif

(just before a car hit her)

Fed-Kun's army
If Naoto has the brains, he and Takemichi should flowchart the hell out of all conceivable futures before plunging headlong into the time stream. Stamp out all the bumps!

This fleeting feeling of happiness, crushed by a Mercedes and a guy in a pompadour.

Dex-chan lover
@nanze
For the same reason why she died in the first place: bad guy wanted someone dead, and she got caught in between. Except this time, "someone" just happened to be Takemichi.

can one tell me, why this english subs not countinue as well as like other subs??
anyone?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really, really, really hoping that the writing doesn't take a nosedive in this new arc whenever the raws get translated. With the first one being so emotionally resonant and conclusive on its own I'm gonna be genuinely pissed off if this goes nowhere. The reveal of "every person who's future was changed gets the memories of the other timelines" twist is interesting but it's a concept I'm not exactly thrilled about if it means complicating things for drama.

Also out of Stein's;Gate, ERASED, Re:Zero and this, I actually think the time powers in this so far has been my favourite mechanically speaking. The difference being that the story does less with it than I kind of want it to, especially in comparison to Revival from ERASED (the manga, mostly) which functionally the most similar to this. Like, for example, the fact that his younger self takes over when he's not back in time. So far all it's really done has been to set up the almost-sex scene for an even weirder introduction to a character.

Users who are viewing this thread