Tokyo卍Revengers - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Revenge

This is kinda strange, he keeps going back, but when he returns he loses all his memories of what happened in the changed timeline, and what's worse, the original him of that timeline loses all memories of things he did too.

But it seems strange, that he changed everything, yet ended up in that same position; it actually makes 0% sense that he would end up in that same position since the reason he ended up this way was because he ran away from everyone and everything and couldn't find his feet again, but now he had already found his feet in this gang; so why would he still end up the same, when he had no reason to run? and even if he somehow ended up running, why still would he end up working the exact same job and living in the exact same place and everything? It just doesn't add up.

Also where the fuck are his parents in all this?

I think by the end of this is he is the one who is suppose to die. He has the power so he might be the means to save everyone.

I'm just coming back to say this might be the part where they will end the first season. To be honest I believe they will have to come up with another season because this is such a huge set up

Dex-chan lover
Hes going to still be a little bitch for a while, but i hope he gets tougher later on

Users who are viewing this thread