Tokyo卍Revengers

@calmbreez subplot but important to the plot ENTIRELY. It's not hidden either, it's an obvious aspect but not the most important thing if that makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@deadway so can you use the spoil exactly how good the romance it is because on bakaupdates it tagged as
Unrequited Love

Read it if you want but it's a huge ass spoiler @calmbreez
ehh it's not unrequited at all, you should just read it. However, they are together, and in the future, she wants to stay with him and get married.

Dex-chan lover
remember when the two boys kissed each other? this manga is the best when it's gay.

Dex-chan lover
@paul643 just so you know that's not a swastika, it's a buddhist symbol known in japan as a manji. The nazi one is angled and facing the opposite direction.

The art and character designs are incredible but it just can’t make up for an empty nonsensical story. Shounen at its shouneniest

yo wtf is up with the french release trying to spoil or some shit with the title names???

I've been putting this on hold for a long time and I finally read everything today and I'm. In. Tears. And was constantly in tears reading this, i dunno maybe the plot was all over the place for some but I truely enjoyed this.

And for the swastika on the title, please just Google the origins of the swastika before you judge,thanks.

The name isn't unfortunate, the nazi swastika's arms spin to the right!

Damn I'm so hyped about the anime ....but I know I sound selfish but kinda wished the animations would look better but still I'm glad

Users who are viewing this thread