Tokyo卍Revengers

I am laughing with all the cancel cultures cancelling somethjng they're too stupid to even fact check..

Use your fucking brains. Swastika made you angry and cancel this manga is the very way you keep the mass from understanding why we asian don't really care about swastika. It's peaceful thing for us.

Fucking cancel retards

@F00M itd be shit if it ended like this, theres 100% gonna be another arc which will most likely be the final one. Theres a lot of stuff left unanswered, Kisaki was in the middle of saying something before he got yeeted and we still dont know shit about the time leap just for example.

Mikey isn’t at the wedding.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

*grabs mic*
where's mikey

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

where's mikey? omg

Code:

Exactly what I am asking myself.."BUT WHERE IS MIKEY!" Please don't let him suffer anymore :(

Code:

Dex-chan lover
Would be real sad to end it with everyone just dying like that but I get it

Code:

Started great. But became a mess starting from Yokohama. Same thing happened to Shinjuku Swan.

Users who are viewing this thread