Tokyo卍Revengers

Two chapters ago y'all were complaining there was some unanswered questions, but now y'all want this to end. Although I can agree this is one of those "Mangaka Bosses" where they force out an already good series, till its super fucking dry.

Thank you for updating, love this manga! <3
Also for everyone wondering NO, I saw that there was going to be another ark. Read the news on the subreddit for this manga, someone posted the link to it. So yay I'm glad it isn't going to end just yet, as long as they don't mess it up...

@Haund Not sure about that but it's
Mikey, you can tell by his hair cut and the face Drakun made when asked where Mikey was...as well as Chifuyu made

i aint gonna lie i don't want this to become a dry rancid series, if they want more chapters start it from a different characters life or just end it already

Double-page supporter
can you just "get the girl and save everyone"... please dont try to be the next "Naruto" where you just keep dragging it to the ground till its dead...

Yeah the ears look huge. I really hope the trailer won't be the final product, I don't know why but everything looks too sunny and bright while in the manga it feels like the atmosphere is more gritty with a tad of gloom.

Author is just dragging this up aight. I hope it ends on 300ish chap or something at least. see ya guys 2 years later

Double-page supporter
This definitely deserves an anime, but I am not thrilled that another (on god this needs to be the last) arc is starting up. To me it just means
we going back in time... again and save Mickey, or stay in the present and Mickey is "saved", arrested, or dies.
Either way I hope author has a clear and logical motive for the antagonist and he handels the climax better than the last guy who
got killed by fucking truck-kun of all things
bc that shit was so damn lame, and you can't convince me otherwise on that point.

Everyone who's saying that this series is getting milked is crazy. If this manga ended at that wedding chapter I'd be genuinely pissed at such an weak sauce ending for a series which has been relatively great overall.

The main problems would be the last volume being too cheesy and honestly cringe due to the fighting scenes being prolonged AND the art style when drawing them lacking... Finesse? It was just plain to see that the artist couldn't draw good looking fight scenes.

Then you add it with chapters being too short/not having enough substance, it just doesn't make for a good look.

BUT even with all of that! Ending the series with such an casual, lame, trash ending like this would had been horrible! The only true ending for this series is when the MC FINALLY does what he declared he was going to do! And that's becoming the Boss of all delinquents. That's the only ending worth settling for

Double-page supporter
look im annoyed too lowkey but we were going to get a weak af ending, if he makes a proper climax now id be much happier. off that, Mikey obv was never the same after that chicks death, sad to see

It could be a weak ending, but we still would have a good after taste. Now we might just see the story get worse and worse and get a weak ending anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty hard to rate honestly. I really had so much fun that I'd be willing to rate it 9 but then when you analyze the manga, some parts really drags it down to an 8 especially the time leap mechanics, it have plotholes and make so many questions.

I know that the time leap itself is plot device or a tool and isn't the focus of the story but seeing shows that actually accomplish a good time travel mechanics (greatest example being Steins Gate) is such a letdown.

I also hate the fact that the MC forgets his goal after saying it. He has said many times that he will be the leader or at the top or whatever but forgets it chapters later...

Users who are viewing this thread