Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 2 Ch. 236.5 - Extras

Dex-chan lover
Misuzu is probably my favorite in this series

1469072949948.png

@Glomoro Yeah she's the one that gets shit done, love'em or hate'em, for the apples to fall you need these kind of characters that shake the tree.

Dex-chan lover
@Irrsinn Oh that has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm just talking about design, personality. That kind of stuff. Stuff like changing her hair immediately when Carol is wearing hers similarly and comments as such.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I love this story. :D
'Your pressure seems a bit weak' ...I can't even. XD
'But not like this' XD

First of all that shot of Tomo's mom and dad Jojo posing is amazing. Then the one of Misuzu readying up to duct tape Cotton Candy's mouth.

Misuze is an interesting character and I like her sometimes, but she's also the worst character in the entire story so far.

Dex-chan lover
gorou went gear 2nd. is misaki really the captain of the karate club? because even i could tell his stance felt weak asf. kid looks like a slightly strong breeze will knock him down. even a little kid could tell he felt weak.

Dex-chan lover
gorou went gear 2nd. is misaki really the captain of the karate club? because even i could tell his stance felt weak asf. kid looks like a slightly strong breeze will knock him down. even a little kid could tell he felt weak.
I guess that's the level of realistic karate clubs. Unlike those clubs from anime where they fight off alien invasions.

Users who are viewing this thread