Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 7 Ch. 765 - Didn't Hold Back, For Some Reason

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, touching Carol's bewbs but getting punched by Tomo are TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Dex-chan lover
Carol's G's is love, Carol's G's is life!
And Tomo is Garbage ...

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that punch came a lot harder because Tomo wanted him to grope her own breast instead. Like a "How dare you dodge my love," kind of deal.

@Imag
Isn't she flinching from the sight of the gore? I would expect some laughter comic emotes or small Japanese no one translates near her if she were indeed giggling.

Double-page supporter
Jun's going to associate boobs with pain so he might end up becoming an M.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter immediately before to this one in my update list, posted 25 minutes and 38 seconds prior, was the chapter of Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu where the titular fighting tomboy had her first kiss with the male MC.
It makes for a stark contrast, seeing that chapter listed beside a page from this manga.

Aggregator gang
Eh, she shouldn't have even felt the urge to punch him. That was all entirely Tomo and Misuzu's fault.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 thanks for the spoil, I decided to read Tomo-chan before the rest of my follow list

Group Leader
With friends like Misuzu, who needs enemies? Tomo-chan, Jun is not the one you should be angry with. He's not the one who thought up this idiotic, guaranteed-to-fail scheme. And is beating the crap out of him really the way to show him that you're in love with him? Don't be surprised if he distances himself even more from you...

Dex-chan lover
Pushes man down the stairs, falls into somebody who possibly saves his life by simply being there, then proceeds to abuse man further by punching him for falling on the wrong person.

@anon763
That manga needed close to a 1000 pages to get there, this one has done under 800, I don't see that contrast you're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
I totally sympathize with Jun here. It's a bit of a pain, but wanting to make it up to Carol is...admirable? I guess?

Anyway, as far as atonement is concerned, letting Tomo clock him is probably the easiest way out there is. It's basically his specialty.

@Vasqueztion I dunno, she looks like she's enjoying siccing tomo on jun, especially since she's basically passing the baton over in panel 2.

Group Leader
@robinmusubi: Tomo-chan sure as hell looks mad to me in panel 2.

The irony of the situation is obvious: instead of furthering her supposed romantic relationship with Jun, by relying on the advice of her "best friend," her relationship with Jun has suffered yet another setback. Time to wake up and smell the rotten eggs, Tomo-chan, your "best friend" does not want your relationship with Jun to make any progress.

Users who are viewing this thread