Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 7 Ch. 841.5 - Volume 7 Extras

Aggregator gang
@GodGinrai Oh, no that's in reference to the fact that all of the girls are almost an exact copy of their parents, both in personality and appearance. Thus, since Misuzu is (almost) a carbon copy of her mother, it's practically guaranteed that she'll get together with someone similar to her father.

Double-page supporter
@Keansor I still don't know if that counts as lazy character design, tho'. I think that instead the author wanted to help the reader imagine how each character would act when they are older, and decided to use the mothers as a means of illustrating it rather than some clunky flash-forward at the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
When this series is concluded I want one JUST of Carol. She's the sunshine we all need.

I've been waiting all this time for there to be a rival for Jun's affections to spice things up... and yet, finally...

... damn you, author-san. ; ____;

Still funny though.

Dex-chan lover
Princesuzu has a majestic ponytail, lol. Also, I beg you, Fumita, give us more smiling Misuzu, even if she's plotting mass murder while doing it.

Well, the translators didn't explain page 14's joke, so I will! On the bottom, we see Misuzu and Carol messing up Akiko's name. However, it's not just random other things. Akiko's name includes Aki, meaning Autumn. Carol calls her Natsuko and Misuzu calls her Haruko, which contain Natsu and Haru, or Summer and Spring, respectively.

Oi! Oi! Oi! That image tells a thousand words...hmmmmm...Where is this going?...I kinda like it..i dunno?........This has become one big mystery.One big question mark :?

Users who are viewing this thread